Limiting global warming to 1.5°C implies reaching net zero CO2 emissions in 2050 according to the IPCC. Next to substantially reducing emissions, this target will only be possible by globally deploying carbon removal (CDR) solutions at the scale of billions of tons of CO2.
Neustark is a leading provider in this rapidly growing field, having developed a solution to permanently store CO2 from the air in recycled mineral waste such as demolished concrete. Founded in 2019 in Switzerland, our first solutions have been deployed in Switzerland and Europe and are already capturing and storing tons of CO2 every week. We are currently scaling up our operations and carbon removal impact globally – on the road to removing one million tons of CO2 in 2030, and beyond that.
We’re a team of 50 people based mainly in Switzerland and Germany and working internationally. Together, we enable permanent CO2 storage for a bright future of all generations on our planet.
Join neustark today to help shape the carbon removal journey!
What your future team does:
As Chief Revenue Officer, you will take the lead of neustark’s commercial team, which is trailblazing our partnership-based business model towards our ambition of removing one megaton of CO2 by 2030. Your future team champion the sales of carbon removal certificates to larger, multinational corporations as well as build strategic partnerships with CO2 sources (e.g. biogas plants) and storage sites (e.g. mineral waste recyclers). How we tackle that? By blending the precision of data-driven decision-making with the depth of client-centric insights and relationships. We're not just offering a job; it's an opportunity for personal growth for who dare to make a difference.
What you will have achieved 4 years into the role:
- You will have scaled up the revenue organization by >10x to several hundred million EUR of turnover.
- You will have built up a tightly knit team of about 50 high performers, based in key geographic areas around the world.
- You will have personally contributed to negotiating more than 100 B2B deals, with negotiations taking place anywhere between dusty construction sites containers and composting plants to fancy corporate board floors.
- Amongst the people you have spent most time and had most fun with during this time are your peers heading the MarCom and Operations departments.
- As an integral member of neustark’s CxO team, you will have markedly helped to shape the overall company strategy and culture.
- You will have enabled a positive climate impact of several hundred thousand tons of CO2 removed – something never done before to this extent!
What’s in it for you:
- We’re building our future! And you can join us on our journey of shaping the rapidly evolving market of carbon removal – for the good of all generations on our planet.
- We’re on a mission together: At neustark, we work closely together, grow together, have fun together, make an impact together.
- As a scale-up with strong growth and a solid financial foundation, we offer attractive remuneration and amenities including possible company participation.
- What else can we say… Working at neustark is high-pace, high-excitement, high-impact, high-fun! Want to put this theory to test? Apply today!
What we’re looking for:
- Over the last years, you excelled in scaling up a B2B revenue organization by a factor of >2 over several years to a turnover of > EUR 30 million.
- You have experience in successfully internationalizing a revenue organization across >2 countries and >1 continents including Europe and North America.
- A technical or scientific educational background is a plus.
- You are hungry to generate climate impact.
- You are proficient in English German and/or French are a strong plus.